Circle of Hope
Members of the Circle of Hope help AIDS Outreach Center serve people living with or at risk for HIV with dignity and respect. You also assure that, in our community, people living with HIV receive quality care, and new infections are rare. Your tax-deductible gift to the Circle of Hope will:
- Provide oral health care by supporting AOC’s dental clinic, which served more than 700 patients in 2015. The clinic provides a full range of services from regular check-ups to full extractions and dentures.
- Provide nutrition education and food security by supporting the nutrition center. By providing clients with both nutritionally appropriate foods and nutrition education, the program enables clients to prolong and improve their quality of life.
- Provide mental health services through therapy, support groups and substance abuse treatment. AOC’s licensed mental health and substance abuse counselors tackle issues regarding HIV-related stigma and discrimination which can foster a reluctance to seek care.
- Provide prevention services which support HIV testing and risk reduction counseling. Testing ensures that people are diagnosed and receive necessary treatment to keep them healthy and help prevent new infections.
- Provide assistance to help people living with HIV maintain their health insurance and stay in medical care.
- Encourage others in our community to support our mission.